By Robert C. Martin
With the award-winning publication Agile software program improvement: ideas, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped deliver Agile rules to tens of millions of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive consultant to agile equipment with this thoroughly up to date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C#.
This e-book provides a chain of case experiences illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes quick from UML types to actual C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile move, whereas the later chapters exhibit confirmed suggestions in motion. The e-book contains many resource code examples which are additionally to be had for obtain from the authors’ internet site.
Readers will come clear of this booklet understanding
- Agile rules, and the fourteen practices of maximum Programming
- Spiking, splitting, pace, and making plans iterations and releases
- Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and reputation testing
- Refactoring with unit testing
- Pair programming
- Agile layout and layout smells
- The 5 forms of UML diagrams and the way to exploit them effectively
- Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
- How to place it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible simple or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a company analyst, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st booklet you'll want to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.